TERMS AND CONDITION
The term Ficoven Investments Limited or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Nwadiolu Street, Aboru Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State, Nigeria. Our company registration number is RC1389574 and registered under the Corporte Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Benefits of NIN
Your National Identification Number (NIN) is used to tie together all records about you – demographic data, fingerprints, head-to-shoulder facial picture, other biometric data and digital signature – in the National Identity Database making it relatively easy to confirm and verify your identity when you engage in travels and transactions.
- International Passport issuance & renewal
- Bank account opening in Nigeria
- Business registration at CAC in Nigeria
- Tax filling and documentation in Nigeria
- Affirm identity anytime, anywhere, in the world